Angleren



Homevork


Ex. d , page 19
  • are watching
  • aren’t listening
  • am doing
  • Are , watching
  • Is, having
  • Ex. c, page 19
  • is watching television
  • are listening to music
  • I am not enjoying this programme
  • are winning
  • isn’t doing her homework .
Why does Mike  like what he is doing.
  1. Michael is enjoying his life with people who he helps not for money as well as the country he lives.
  2. Say three places In the world where you would like to work as a volunteer.
  3. I would travel to India, China and to Afrika, to help some poor people or children to learn some languages , sciences or help some sick people in their basic needs.
  4. Give an example of: a) volunteer work you would like to do: b) volunteer work you would not like to do.
  5. I would study Chemistry and make some medicines and help sick people or children and also teach them 2 or 3 languages , sciences and so on.
  6. I wouldn’t do the work I can’t do well, because I want to help people the best way I can.



Ex. d , page 19
  • are watching
  • aren’t listening
  • am doing
  • Are , watching
  • Is, having
  • Ex. c, page 19
  • is watching television
  • are listening to music
  • I am not enjoying this programme
  • are winning
  • isn’t doing her homework .

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog